Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersburg dagger with etched blade... Mint or Salty ?

Article about: hi all , this is my 2nd model KM dagger . Paul Weyersberg is quite a rare maker of these ! It`s not mint , in the collectable sense - far from it , but i love it for what it is The blade is

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersburg dagger with etched blade... Mint or Salty ?

hi all , this is my 2nd model KM dagger . Paul Weyersberg is quite a rare maker of these ! It`s not mint , in the collectable sense - far from it , but i love it for what it is The blade is quite unusual in that it was polished and not plated like most of them , and there is still traces of original crossgrain to be seen , although the double sided fouled anchor etch is faded ( but still visible ) The grip is toning to a lovely ivory colour , and the fittings are early solid brass. Most of the gilt has gone to time but you can still see traces of it in the crevisses of the crossguard . All the brass wear has taken on a lovely deep patina , and the details to the early pommel are sweet . All in all it`s a salty , knocked about old fella , but i love it !! What do you prefer guy`s mint or salty ? Get your daggers out lad`s and let`s ave a butcher`s
    cheers Al
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersburg dagger with etched blade... Mint or Salty ?   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersburg dagger with etched blade... Mint or Salty ?  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersburg dagger with etched blade... Mint or Salty ?   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersburg dagger with etched blade... Mint or Salty ?  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersburg dagger with etched blade... Mint or Salty ?   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersburg dagger with etched blade... Mint or Salty ?  

Last edited by Larry C; 09-24-2014 at 01:02 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersburg dagger with etched blade... Mint or Salty ?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Mint or Salty

Know what you mean phil , it`s like you can feel the vibe off them when they`ve been worn

Hi Al, I don't mind either state, I am happy with any original item.

That is a really nice dagger. It just says "real" in every photo.

Cheers, Ade.

?

very nice been there dagger ,i dont have anything mint that springs to mind , rgds Dave

?

thanks for the comment`s lad`s cheers Al

Nice looking dagger that Al wouldn't mind it myself , i like both salty and mint i just have a thing for all dagger's and yes lad's get your dagger's out so we can all have a look,
    cheer's for showing Al
    Ronnie

?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Nice looking dagger that Al wouldn't mind it myself , i like both salty and mint i just have a thing for all dagger's and yes lad's get your dagger's out so we can all have a look,
    cheer's for showing Al
    Ronnie
    cheers ronnie , thanks for the comments , i know what you mean with the daggers they`re addictive are`nt they , i`d like to see yours ,

al

Quote by ALLERBERGER View Post
    cheers ronnie , thanks for the comments , i know what you mean with the daggers they`re addictive are`nt they , i`d like to see yours ,

al
    I will post a pick on some of them Al but i am still pondering how to display them as i am building a display case in my office for all my TR stuff,
    cheer's Ronnie

Quote by ALLERBERGER View Post

al
    Here's a few for now m8 just to keep the bug at bay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Paul Weyersburg dagger with etched blade... Mint or Salty ?  

?

mmmm, i`m drooling ronnie , they`re super !! you have a few there i have yet to add to my collection . I need a 1st model luft , i really like the design of them , yours looks to have aluminium fittings , is it mm`d . i also want a police bayo with the stag grip , they look fantastic !! I`ll stop now before i get carried away thanks for my fix ronnie , i look forward to seeing your new display

cheers al

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast