Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger ( non producer marked ) with Naval belt

Article about: Hello all, Well i just read Ade's thread on his plain blade Kriegsmarine dagger and, as i have just picked up my first one, thought i would place mine on too Hope you like it and happy hunti

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger ( non producer marked ) with Naval belt

Hello all,
    Well i just read Ade's thread on his plain blade Kriegsmarine dagger and, as i have just picked up my first one, thought i would place mine on too

Hope you like it and happy hunting

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger ( non producer marked ) with Naval belt   Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger ( non producer marked ) with Naval belt  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger ( non producer marked ) with Naval belt   Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger ( non producer marked ) with Naval belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger ( non producer marked ) with Naval belt
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger ( non producer marked ) with Naval belt

Hi Tom, that looks like a nice example. Well done.

Cheers, Ade.

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger ( non producer marked ) with Naval belt

Beautiful dagger

?

Hi Tom , lovely looking dagger and belt ,

cheers Al

Hi guy's,
    Thankyou kindly for your comment's I have wanted one for many year's and finally got the chance to trade for one at last.I don't think it's as nice as Ade's as far as the gilt finish goes but i am happy with it.Got the belt about 2 week's before the Dagger and i think they go nicely together

Cheer's guy's

Tom