Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials

Article about: Far from mint but thank you

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials

Hi everyone
    Just picked this dagger up today from a local dealer , and thought and i would post a few pics for u all as i allways enjoy looking at what other collectors are picking up
    Hope u like it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials   Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials  

Last edited by LMG 1; 09-01-2010 at 08:17 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials

Looks good. I always like personalised items.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger with no release button personalized with initials

Luke, is there a makers name anywhere i cant see one and there appears to be a few flaws on the scabbard and IMO the eagle appears strange, but wait for some other comments

Hi Dave, unmarked blades are nothing to worry about. The eagle on these daggers can often appear rather weak in design.

Cheers, Ade.

Really nice. I wish I could afford items such as these.

?

Thanks Ade, i must be getting real picky in my old age, apologies Luke for casting doubt on your purchase, ill keep sturm in future

?

Thanks Ade
    The blade has no makers mark and the scabbarb has a typical small dent like
    many navy daggers mainly caused by getting caught in train doors etc.
    I got this dagger dirt cheap and its always nice to have something personalized.

?

Hello Nice dagger, I have one alot like it. On Navy daggers a unengraved blade is rarer than an engraved one. Collectors usually want the engraved ones, but you see 7-8 engraved one for every unengraved one. Kirby

i wonder who SF is?

Nice Navy dagger, LMG 1..............!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast