Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee

Article about: Surprisingly you would be amazed in some of the modern day synagogues of what they have on display! Not in a collecting aspect,, but in memory of a time turned upside down, by some degenerat

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee

My I present my new Kriegsmarine dagger WKC marked,beautiful blade with fouled anchor and sailing ship correctly tied portepee and original red felt buffer pad,A really nice piece if I say so myself.See picturesKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee[ATTACH=]373685[/ATTACH]Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepeeKriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee  
    Last edited by Larry C; 07-27-2012 at 11:57 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My new Kiregsmarine beauty

looks like a beauty. i like the KM dagger style.
    andrew

Beautiful KM dagger!

Luke

SWEET!! Nicely displayed.

Wonderful !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Big fan of these. I especially like the orange grip yours has.
    Very nice dagger.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I like the sailing ship engraved pieces-Very nice appearance! Now all you need is the one with the engraved U-boat....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Nice Pick up Operaman,, I like these WKC naval daggers. Nice display too! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Awesome dagger and thanks for sharing. Would love to score one of these.

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with orange grip and portepee

How can you not love that dagger. Very nice!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast