Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Klaas Etched dagger U-boat

Article about: Hello Ade here is my dagger not been touched.Hope this gets through

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Klaas Etched dagger U-boat

Hello Ade here is my dagger not been touched.Hope this gets through
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Klaas Etched dagger U-boat   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Klaas Etched dagger U-boat  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Klaas Etched dagger U-boat   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Klaas Etched dagger U-boat  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Klaas Etched dagger U-boat  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Klaas Etched dagger U-boat
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Klaas Etched dagger U-boat

Hi Karl, the pics are showing up fine. It looks a great dagger and it does indeed look untouched. I wish I had the experience with the blade etch of this type to give you an 100% certain opinion. But I must say it does look good. You may have a real winner here. I hope some of the other members can confirm on the blade.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Hello Ade
    Thank you for the reply, glad you like the photos sorry they are not great.I was pretty sure it was okay, but what surprised me more was the fact that it was one of a limited no. I hope others will give me there thoughts as I have checked the blade with the only other I know of, I would like to know if there are any more out there so if anyone can please let me know it would be appreciated.
    I have been having a look at the site and see that you also have a stg 44 they are nice, I also have one in my collection rgds Karl

HDTony
    ?

Karl

WOW ! Beautiful engraving. Would like to add one to my collection.

Tony

?

Hi Tony
    Thanks I am after more info. on this dagger if you have any.All I know at the moment is that it is believed to commemorate the U9 from the WW1 and that there was less than 100 made(Wittmanns book)
    What I was wondering if anyone else has one

Karl

We are only custodians'

?

i had the sea serpents and the sail ship , never saw this one,, looks great!

Is the blade maker marked?

?

Hi
    The dagger is not maker marked as there were 3 types made ,maker marked on the front, next maker marked on the back and the third no maker marks
    Karl

We are only custodians'

?

Karl I dont have Wittmanns book is the KM dagger in that book maker marked ? Also if only 100 made you just might find who it belonged to good luck. Gary

?

Hi Gary
    All I know so far is there were 3 blades 2 were maker marked and the other had none.Craig has one for sale on his webb site ,I have emailed but as yet not had a reply. I was wondering if there was any more about??
    Karl

We are only custodians'