MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard

Article about: Guys thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal

Hal
    ?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard

Guys thought you'd like to have a look. Regards, Hal
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard   Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard   Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard   Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard  
    Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard

WOW! looks great! I had one with sail ship and another with sea serpent
    Last edited by Larry C; 02-02-2021 at 10:54 PM.

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard

Hi Hal,

That's amazing! Do you know something about it?

?

Hal - Great looking Navy - you just have to love those orange handles

Horst
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard  
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Thumbs up re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model dagger by WKC with orange grip and hammered scabbard

Hi Hal

I completely agree with Horst...

Greetz

Nick VR

Hal thank's for showing and yes we did want to have a look
    nice peace, i love it cheer's
    Ronnie

?

Horst, I sold my orange handle,, just have these now

Hal
    ?

Quote by Nifartachi View Post
    Hi Hal,

That's amazing! Do you know something about it?
    Hi Adi, the only information I have is from the son of the veteran. He told me his father was with the U.S. 29th div. during WWII. Best Regards, Hal

Hal
    ?

Thanks everyone for your comments; and Horst that's one great dagger display! Regards, Hal

Hi Hal, that is a super dagger and one I would love to own.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast