Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee

Article about: I would like to show you another navy dagger. This time it's a Höller with hammered scabbard and all the acounterments. Every Höller navy dagger has the same characteristics: the etch is alw

?

Default Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee

I would like to show you another navy dagger. This time it's a Höller with hammered scabbard and all the acounterments. Every Höller navy dagger has the same characteristics: the etch is always the sailingship type. Höller never used the fouled anchor type on their navies. The edges of the scabbard bands are very straight and the scabbard screws are always completely inserted in the scabbard (flush fitted). Also the pommel eagle is typical for Höller. Last but not least is the gripwire. Höller alwasy used the "springy wire" type on their navy grips. Hope you like this one.

Danny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee  

Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee   Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee
    P
    Many

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee

Can't upgrade This beauty! Excellent and Complete rig!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default re: Kriegsmarine 2nd model Höller etched dagger with hammered scabbard hanger belt and portepee

A great complete grouping especially with the great hangers,knot,and a Kriegsmarine officers beautiful belt and buckle!Enjoy!!

?

She`s a beauty,hard to beat that one......Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Hi Danny another stunner. I particularly like the knot on this one which is perfectly tied and pristine...overall the whole dagger ensemble is in great condition. I cant also help but to through more flowers on this post is that we dont see too many of the Hollers nor the combination of the Sailing ship and hammered scabbard. very Nice. Thanks for sharing this and your detailed break down of the minute differences. Regards larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

the best of the daggers.

Wow one of the better daggers ive seen in a while you always amaze me with your posts !!

?

Thx Danny for sharing this beauty...a pleasure to see this set
    Another great KM lesson, i'm catching up

Ger

?

Hi Danny,

Terrific Holler KM Rig you have shown

Great info as well on these Holler KM daggers !

Thanks for sharing,

Regards Mac 66.

That is a stunner! Looking at this and not being able to touch it is pure torture, its the same way I felt looking at playboys when I was a teen lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast