Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kreigsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger personalized

Article about: Bit of a long shot but just wondering if there is any way of tracing the original owner of this dagger i have in my collection?

?

Default Kreigsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger personalized

Bit of a long shot but just wondering if there is any way of tracing the original owner of this dagger i have in my collection?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreigsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger personalized   Kreigsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger personalized  

Kreigsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger personalized   Kreigsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger personalized  

Kreigsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger personalized   Kreigsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger personalized  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreigsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger personalized
    P
    Many

Default re: Kreigsmarine 2nd model unmarked dagger personalized

Hi Luke, a nice dagger but the odds are stacked against finding a match just to initials.

I have one marked "Conrad": found only 9 Officer surname matches to that name, one of whom was an Adrian.

Even though these intital marked daggers still remain anonymous for the most part, I do think having them marked adds a little je nes sais quoi.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks for the quick reply Ade, i fully agree with what you say.
    It is nice to have the intital marked pieces but also a little frustating when you have a clue which is very hard to follow up lol.

I am very envious of you guys with the numbered SS daggers which you can trace the whole history of the owner!

Very nice that Luke always for me personalised daggers have that French thing Ade said aswell thanks for showing
    cheers Ronnie