Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kreigsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard. - Kassel Show find

Article about: Hallo guys, My new addition to the collection from Kassel Show. I hope you like it. Enjoy Jakub

?

Default Kreigsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard. - Kassel Show find

Hallo guys,
    My new addition to the collection from Kassel Show.
    I hope you like it.

Enjoy
    Jakub
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kreigsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard. - Kassel Show find   Kreigsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard. - Kassel Show find  

Kreigsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard. - Kassel Show find   Kreigsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard. - Kassel Show find  

Kreigsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard. - Kassel Show find   Kreigsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard. - Kassel Show find  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreigsmarine 2nd model WKC etched dagger with portepee hangers and hammered scabbard. - Kassel Show find
    P
    Many

Pray tell - what is it? Title of post does not indicate what type of dagger. Thanks, NH

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Pray tell - what is it? Title of post does not indicate what type of dagger. Thanks, NH
    Thread title edited
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice catch, Jakub.
    A textbook WKC dagger in the nice condition. Congrats.
    Best,
    Oleg.

Thanks for the update. Beautiful piece! NH

?

Great piece! I love the dark patina of the portepee. Always a big bonus to a navy dagger.

Danny

Very pretty!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Regards
    Jakub

?

lovely dagger, i like the hammered scabbard with that WKC enhanced eyelets with plane hangerrings!
    A beauty!

Ger

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    lovely dagger, i like the hammered scabbard with that WKC enhanced eyelets with plane hangerrings!
    A beauty!

Ger
    Thanks Ger,
    I love this refined finish too.

Regards
    Jakub

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast