Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriiegsmarine Steel Belt Buckle ok?

Article about: Hello all, I am at the stage of purchasing this kriegsmarine Belt buckle, it would be the first in my collection. It is Maker marked C.T.D 1942. It is rather expensive, I have done more busi

Default Kriiegsmarine Steel Belt Buckle ok?

Hello all,

I am at the stage of purchasing this kriegsmarine Belt buckle, it would be the first in my collection. It is Maker marked C.T.D 1942. It is rather expensive, I have done more business in the past with the same seller and he gives me a full guaranty on originallity and money back guaranty, so that's ok. He says that this is a very hard to find variant of KM belt buckle. I only want have a second opinon and an aproxomate vallue, because it is also a partial trade for some items... Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriiegsmarine Steel Belt Buckle ok?   Kriiegsmarine Steel Belt Buckle ok?  

Kriiegsmarine Steel Belt Buckle ok?   Kriiegsmarine Steel Belt Buckle ok?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriiegsmarine Steel Belt Buckle ok?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kriiegsmarine Steel Belt Buckle ok?

Not my area of collecting, however the example that you have shown looks great. Dicke "crank catch" KM with a super amount of the surface gilding still intact.

I for one like this rare buckle very much.

Regards,

David

I agree with David, nice original buckle by Dicke and a rare beast indeed, quite hard to get hold of
    Ben

Very nice one indeed! C.T.D. made two types of this KM buckle - one with a brazed catch and one with this crank catch (both are quite hard to find!). This example is 100% legit! I love it! Good luck!

Rob

Hi Chaps, I thought I'd add my new purchase, a brother of the above. It's seen a bit of service with the gilding being worn & the steel has come through on the eagle & motto. I've added a pic next to a silver CTD 1943 for comparison, Cheers, Richard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriiegsmarine Steel Belt Buckle ok?   Kriiegsmarine Steel Belt Buckle ok?  

Richard, a couple of nice buckles there, nice find on the crank catch
    Ben

Cheers Ben. I've been after one for a while.

These are really nice ones, here is my latest "catch":

?

Damn I am starting to feel inadequate.
    Great buckles.

Quote by NortonI View Post
    These are really nice ones, here is my latest "catch":
    Triplets

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast