Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Paul Cramer KM

Article about: This arrived today, it is a guilded steel Kriegsmarine buckle from Paul Cramer. For some reason Cramer was the only company that RZM marked their Luftwaffe, Heer and Kriegsmarine buckles. Th

?

This arrived today, it is a guilded steel Kriegsmarine buckle from Paul Cramer. For some reason Cramer was the only company that RZM marked their Luftwaffe, Heer and Kriegsmarine buckles. The buckle has wear to the chest but is in overall nice condition.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Paul Cramer KM   Paul Cramer KM  

Paul Cramer KM  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paul Cramer KM
    P
    Many

?

Next to a Cramer Heer buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Paul Cramer KM   Paul Cramer KM  

Paul Cramer KM  

?

R.S.&S aluminum, a CTD 1943 and the Cramer.

Last edited by kirby; 04-12-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Do you know what Kirby I dont think I have ever seen a Cramer Navy buckle
    Ben

?

Searching WAF I found 3 of them posted. They are a rare buckles. I will take some better photos and add this to the sticky thread. Now I need one of the Belgium Reitz style buckles. They are pebbled steel with a gold finish.

?

That is a very nice buckle, way to go

Great to see ! I am looking for a nice KM buckle but doubt I will end up with that maker !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Any KM is getting hard to find. I saw one RS&S with 50-60% of it's finish at the SOS. A minty aluminum KM is very rare.

?

Great thread. Did not realize KM was getting that hard to find. One of my 1st items upon finding WRF. So, decided to take better pics than before. A KM combat rig - this set came together:

Paul Cramer KM   Paul Cramer KM  

?

Very nice set. I have a steel RS&S and a JFS Costal Artillery. My KM marked belt came with a Heer buckle and the dealer missed the Eagle M marking. Same thing with the RS&S. I paid the price of a Heer buckle, he missed the eagle stamp on the back of the tab. You have to give things a good look. Have to redo this case and add the Cramer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Paul Cramer KM  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast