Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two More Navy Buckles

Article about: Gentlemen, Here are a couple of more Navy buckles I ran across. The first is aluminum with a gold wash and tab. I got this one at a flea market in Hampton, VA. No Eagle M stamp on the leathe

Default Two More Navy Buckles

Gentlemen,

Here are a couple of more Navy buckles I ran across. The first is aluminum with a gold wash and tab. I got this one at a flea market in Hampton, VA. No Eagle M stamp on the leather as I have seen before.

The other is a gun show find. I don't usually pick up smaller buckles, but thought this one added to the Navy collection. It is about half the size of the first buckle (part of which is in the picture to give the size reference). I believe a friction bar is missing.

Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two More Navy Buckles   Two More Navy Buckles  

Two More Navy Buckles   Two More Navy Buckles  

Two More Navy Buckles   Two More Navy Buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two More Navy Buckles
    P
    Many

Default Re: Two More Navy Buckles

Both nice buckles Glenn, its the first time I have seen a Weimar trouser buckle like that!
    Ben

Nice!! Here's my trouser buckle for the sake of comparison... though the only gilt left on mine though is in the creases....

Yours looks quite nice!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images Two More Navy Buckles  Two More Navy Buckles  Two More Navy Buckles 

Thanks, Guys.
    That is a nice buckle Rob. Now I see what part is missing from mine.
    Glenn

Thanks Glenn! Glad you like it! Here's my ww2 KM example to share with yours....wish mine didn't have so much wear to the front - but many of these do.....

Cheers!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images Two More Navy Buckles  Two More Navy Buckles  Two More Navy Buckles  Two More Navy Buckles 

Rob,

I like the Eagle M navy stamp on the leather. I've seen others like mine with it but for some reason they neglected to stamp this one. Oh well.

Glenn

Hey....some were stamped - some were not....but all the alum. examples are from Richard Sieper and Son!

Rob