Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two-piece KM parade buckles

Article about: I've done a lot of searching, but I've not yet seen a photo of a genuine two-piece KM parade type buckle. They should exist, but they are apparently very rare. Does anyone have one which the

?

Default Two-piece KM parade buckles

I've done a lot of searching, but I've not yet seen a photo of a genuine two-piece KM parade type buckle. They should exist, but they are apparently very rare. Does anyone have one which they'd like to post a photo of? I'd very much like to see it if so!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two-piece KM parade buckles
    P
    Many

?

I have seen repo 4 tab KM buckles but I have never seen one I would consider original. Love to see one if they exist.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I have seen repo 4 tab KM buckles but I have never seen one I would consider original. Love to see one if they exist.
    I've also seen the ugly fakes, but none that had a chance of being real so far.

By the way, does anyone have information regarding the parade uniform regulations of the Kriegsmarine?

?

Perhaps Erno.. Let me check my stuff...G

There is one featured in the Angolia book but as to it being an original two piece gold KM buckle it would have to be seen with colour pics to be verified IMO
    Ben

?

I've seen one posted on another forum which doesn't immediately look like a fake to me, but I can't be sure because I don't have anything else to compare it to.

I really need to find a copy of Angolia's revised edition!

?

Here's the two-piece buckle from another forum:

Two-piece KM parade bucklesTwo-piece KM parade buckles

Source: Error - German Helmet Walhalla

The tab is marked to Werner Linker, but of course it doesn't belong with the buckle. The gilding looks a bit dull compared to known KM aluminum buckles, but I've not been able to find any similar two-piece buckles for comparison.

I am not a fan personally
    Ben

Hello,

buckle looks good with his anodized gild finish .

But the tab don't match with the buckle !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Interesting thoughts! If the above pictured buckle is real, it would be a rare one. I don't know if I'd buy it, though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast