Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"65" marked Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter

Article about: Hi guys, I have a WW2 German War Merit Cross 2nd Class without swords. The marking is "65" does anyone know who the maker is? Thanks. Tim.

Default "65" marked Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter

Hi guys, I have a WW2 German War Merit Cross 2nd Class without swords. The marking is "65" does anyone know who the maker is? Thanks. Tim.
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-28-2017 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "65" marked Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter
    P
    Many

Klein & Quenzer

The time I took to type this you could have googled it...

Jamie's spot on. Do you have any pics Tim? Stewy

Will post a pic later as at work at moment and internet keeps going hence why i was unable to google search it Cheers Tim.

Nice one Tim. Evesham? I've got family ties there mate, nice part of the world. Stewy

I have the kriegsverdienstkreuz with swords marked '65' 😉

And Klein & Quenzer is indeed correct

Hi Stewy, yes lovely part of the country i agree though the old town has changed so much over the last ten years or so. Heres a pic of the cross mentioned.Attachment 1051698

Tim, could you get a pic of the makers mark & reverse please. It all helps as a reference for us collectors. You can never have enough reference pics. Cheers mate, Stewy

Quote by Falschirmjager View Post
    Will post a pic later as at work at moment and internet keeps going hence why i was unable to google search it Cheers Tim.
    I feel yourbpain Tim, lived in the countryside for 6 years until last year, didn't get broadband just 56kbps #olddays ha ha

We recently moved from Broadway. Was beautiful village but too few ameneties. As we dont have car we needed to get back into town. We love the area as so much natural beauty. You have any family here Stew? Cheers Tim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast