Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early 57er Deumer KvK.....

Article about: Gentlemen, This lovely "Deumer" has come my way in last few days.... a "Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern", it is mm "3" on the reverse, I have read

Default Early 57er Deumer KvK.....

Gentlemen, This lovely "Deumer" has come my way in last few days.... a "Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern", it is mm "3" on the reverse, I have read that these early ones are die stamped from the original wartime dies, hence the "3"mm on the rear. On the front the swastika was ground down and a separate "1939" disc applied to comply with the 1957 regulations.....The finish has begun to deteriorate, the plating has worn through to the base metal, some thing that also happens to late wartime versions (especially in high humidity).....still the quality is there, with its polished highlights and crisp finish, which is quite evident when placed next to a St u L made piece. I now have both 1st & 2nd class KvK with swords, by "Deumer", now to find the versions without swords, which apparently is going to be difficult as they are extremely rare !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early 57er Deumer KvK.....   Early 57er Deumer KvK.....  

Early 57er Deumer KvK.....   Early 57er Deumer KvK.....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early 57er Deumer KvK.....
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Early 57er Deumer KvK.....

Good looking piece Steve. The missing finish doesn't detract too much and as it's a wartime piece perhaps only to be expected.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

nice Steve.

?

Steve how comes all these awards just happen to come your way & none mine!!!! lol..Only joking of course, you must do some good hunting to find all these top dollar awards I'm impressed....I need to look harder...I do have a few lines that I can follow but don't worry I will posting on here before I buy anything. Thanks for posting very nice looking award. Cheers Terry.