Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

first post, and a few questions:)

Article about: hey first off it like to say the this is a nice forum you guys got here looking forward to be looking around in here well i have bought my first german medal it is a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.k

silreviera
    ?

Thumbs up first post, and a few questions:)

hey first off it like to say the this is a nice forum you guys got here looking forward to be looking around in here

well i have bought my first german medal it is a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.kasse mit shwertern.

now im wondering(like so many others) if it is fake, so im wondering if the "detecting the fakes" is worth buying or if you can recomend a book that is better.

and last im will try and get som pics of a confirmed real mauser from 42 that my mate has gotten. it is valued at 1611 EUR.
    and i am thinking of buying it .

regards jacob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture first post, and a few questions:)   first post, and a few questions:)  

first post, and a few questions:)   first post, and a few questions:)  

2. # ADS

Thumbs up Re: first post, and a few questions:)

Hi Silreviera

Welcome to the forum. The KVKII looks allright, is there by chance a number on the ring of the medal? I would ask Bill in the gun forum for an opinion on that Mauser if I were you...

Greetz

Nick VR

silreviera
    ?

Default Re: first post, and a few questions:)

yeah theres is a number on the ring it is 68 but it is kinda hard to see. but thx.
    i post some pics of the mauser later. it has been confirmed. the mauser was made in 42 give to a whermacht grendire. cant remember his name. but was sendt on guard duty in my town, called struer and was killed by the resistance in 43 and the gun was hidden on the addict of my mates old house. the bolt nr. and rifel nr. still match and it is amazing how smoothe it still is

Hi there,welcome to the forum. As Nick says looks to be a good KVK2 with swords. "68" is Alfred Knobloch Gablonz. Stewy S

silreviera
    ?

thank for the replies guys. im gonna upload a few photos of the mauser

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.