Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter

Article about: This Kvk has a maker mark that i cannot fully recognise...it's seems to me a ''50'' but on other crosses on the web i have found different position (vertical/horizontal).

Quote by tompress View Post
    However, I can ask also at the German Combat Awards forum, and show your pictures - if you are not regsitred there.

reagrds
    Tomasz
    Thanx, it could be great!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter
    P
    Many

Please let us know about the result here also, this could be a very interesting and helpful thread

Hi again,

I have good news: on GCA there are two opinions, that your cross is good original

regards
    Tomasz

Hi again,

I have good news: on GCA there are two opinions, that your cross is good original

regards
    Tomasz
    Wow! How they argumented this opinions?

Quote by Bauhaus71 View Post
    Wow! How they argumented this opinions?
    In general: "Everything is exactly as it should be" . If the item is good, a detailed argumentation is not necessary, I mean

regards
    Tomasz

In general: "Everything is exactly as it should be" . If the item is good, a detailed argumentation is not necessary, I mean

regards
    Tomasz
    Last thing...how do they explain the different position of the mm ? So it's a ''50''?

Sorry, there was not detailed explaining, altough I have indocated different position of the MM. But you have also found an original cross with same position of signature on another website, isn't?

I know, there are so many fakes of III. Reich decorations, so that we are always very suspicious... But here was the alert probably too early

regards
    Tomasz

Sorry, there was not detailed explaining, altough I have indocated different position of the MM. But you have also found an original cross with same position of signature on another website, isn't?
    Tomasz
    Yes i found, and i posted photo here, another cross with that kind of signature ''50'' but it was very different from mine. So i will keep being suspicious ... :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2