MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter

Article about: This Kvk has a maker mark that i cannot fully recognise...it's seems to me a ''50'' but on other crosses on the web i have found different position (vertical/horizontal).

Default Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter

This Kvk has a maker mark that i cannot fully recognise...it's seems to me a ''50'' but on other crosses on the web i have found different position (vertical/horizontal).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter   Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter  

Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter   Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter  

Last edited by rbminis; 08-01-2016 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter
    P
    Many

new photos...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter   Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter  

Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter   Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter  

it is really hard to be sure with these distorted pictures. But I don't like it

reagrds
    Tomasz

Please post straight on obverse and reverse photos if you really expect someone to give you an opinion if this is original or not.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Well

Its a little hard to say, pictures with less glare and from the side of the hinge would help, but IMO its a good Karl Gschiermeister (50)
    I would wait for others though for a second opinion, but a cautious thumbs up from me

Hi again

Here you can compare: [50] Karl Gschiermeister, Wien - KVK1 DNA

Needle & maker's mark are different, in my opinion. I never found this cross with horizontal signature. And, in the GCA database of fakes is described a cross with similiar pin set like Yours above, as existing with signatures 50 & 51 (and w/o sign).

regards
    Tomasz

Quote by tompress View Post
    Hi again

Here you can compare: [50] Karl Gschiermeister, Wien - KVK1 DNA

Needle & maker's mark are different, in my opinion. I never found this cross with horizontal signature. And, in the GCA database of fakes is described a cross with similiar pin set like Yours above, as existing with signatures 50 & 51 (and w/o sign).

regards
    Tomasz
    Yes...the question that more concern me is the position of the maker mark , i never see a genuine Kvk with this horizontal signature. You're right...at 90% is a fake but we can wait for others opinions.

this is a photo of a KVK 1 that i found on a very very important site... it has the ''50'' in the same horizontal position. Is it a fake too?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with my Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse ohne Schwerter  

Quote by Bauhaus71 View Post
    Yes...the question that more concern me is the position of the maker mark , i never see a genuine Kvk with this horizontal signature. You're right...at 90% is a fake but we can wait for others opinions.
    No, the position of MM is not the most important factor. Still the whole pin set is suspicious iMO.

But I don't feel myself to be a big expert in this topic. However, I can ask also at the German Combat Awards forum, and show your pictures - if you are not regsitred there.

reagrds
    Tomasz
    Last edited by tompress; 08-02-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast