Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 1st Class

Article about: Hello everyone I recently made this purchase and would like to share it. I wasn't going to post it but I have lost the "warm and fuzzies" about it. I have read a few posts and I se

Default Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 1st Class

Hello everyone

I recently made this purchase and would like to share it. I wasn't going to post it but I have lost the "warm and fuzzies" about it. I have read a few posts and I see inconsistent thoughts on Deschler's mark of "1". I read that the short "1" is good and bad and have become nervous. IKriegsverdienst Kreuz 1st ClassKriegsverdienst Kreuz 1st ClassKriegsverdienst Kreuz 1st Class would like some confirmation on this piece. The pin setup is correct and the catch appears fine. The pin may be shaped somewhat odd but not scary. In my research I have found that early pieces may have some silver content and this would cause the shiny finish on the back? Either way, here she is for review. Thanks for your comments.

Greenhorn
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 1st Class
    P
    Many

AIF
    ?

Default Re: Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 1st Class

Sorry but in my opinion its a bad one

It looks fine to me

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I'm only familiar with Floch fakes of KVKs so i'd be thinking 'good'.

AIF
    ?

If Nick says its ok It could very well be... I am far from being an expert but...

My concernes were the details of the swaz and wreath are very soft could just be the picture. Also there is solder everywhere on the back and the flaws and finish on the back put me off a bit as well.

Just my opinion

Quote by AIF View Post
    If Nick says its ok It could very well be... I am far from being an expert but...

My concernes were the details of the swaz and wreath are very soft could just be the picture. Also there is solder everywhere on the back and the flaws and finish on the back put me off a bit as well.

Just my opinion
    Its only my opinion too, maybe someone will tell us for sure

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem