Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter (deschler hoard)

Article about: Hello, I have the chance to buy this set from the deschler hoard for 50 euro's. Is it overpriced because there are a lot of these crosses on the collector's market it seems? They were never

?

Default Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter (deschler hoard)

Hello,

I have the chance to buy this set from the deschler hoard for 50 euro's.
    Is it overpriced because there are a lot of these crosses on the collector's market it seems?

They were never issued and therefore almost mint. Does it affect the value because collector's know it's from the
    deschler hoard?
    The ring is also marked with the number 1.

For me it's original but if you guys would take a look also for me then I'm sure. :-)

Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter (deschler hoard)   Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter (deschler hoard)  

Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter (deschler hoard)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienst Kreuz 2. Klasse ohne Schwerter (deschler hoard)
    P
    Many

Hi, a fine "minty" award, no problems here and as far as I am concerned the value is not affected by it being from the Deschler hoard in the slightest. In fact, I am considering picking an example up myself in the near future. Leon.

This is a genuine Deschler KVK2 ohne Schwertern and you got it for a decent price (€50). Most of these goes for 45-55. For me the price should not affect if it was from the "horde find" or not, only in what condition the set is in. Now you can try to find a Deschler KVK2 mit Schwertern.

/Jonas

?

As said before. A really nice original and mint condition KvK 2 ohne schwertern. If it was me I would pay the €50 for it, because it's a beautiful set.