Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case

Article about: Hello what are your thoughts on this kvk and case thank you for your time and help Tony

?

Default Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case

Hello
    what are your thoughts on this kvk and case
    thank you for your time and help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case   Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case  

Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case   Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case  

Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case   Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case
    P
    Many

?

Default last pics

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case   Kriegsverdienst kreuz i mit schwerten 1st class with case  

?

I like the case but I'm not sure the cross is a Deumer..........

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

I agree with Adrian.

The Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern, marked L/11, from Wilhelm Deumer Ludenscheid maybe its original, with the vertical pin replaced and repaired???

The box is original and belonged to a PKZ 62 cross, from Kerbach & Oesterhelt Dresden.

Regards.,

Von River

?

Quote by VonRiver View Post
    I agree with Adrian.

A nice Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern, marked L/11, from Wilhelm Deumer Ludenscheid.
    I think you misunderstand. I do not believe this to be a Deumer cross.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I'm with you Adrian on this one.. I thought the cross looks a little soft...& not as stupid!! but the whole thing just looks like it isn't finished correctly. But the case is very nice I could do with 1 of them myself. Now watch the case will be wrong & the cross right lol... Cheers Terry.

You are right, Adrian...
    I was change what I had written, when you answered.

Regards.,

Von River

both items look ok imo maybe not related.