Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern

Article about: Is this a good one, or a fishing lure? I think it says 62 on the pin. Has a great finish to it, so hope it is on the good side.

?

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern

Is this a good one, or a fishing lure? I think it says 62 on the pin.
    Has a great finish to it, so hope it is on the good side.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern  

Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern 
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-01-2014 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Top rotate photos.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern
    P
    Many

I'm on my phone right now,but it looks like a good Kerbach & österhelt "62"

Pics arent great but looks ok so far

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice frosting ... fakes often omit that.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Please, attempt to rotate your photos before posting.
    Thanks,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please, attempt to rotate your photos before posting.
    Thanks,
    Ralph.
    Can you tell me how to do that please. No matter what I do on my end, the pics show up upside down. Only when IPad is used. So any help on rotation would be appreciated.

Quote by visor View Post
    Can you tell me how to do that please. No matter what I do on my end, the pics show up upside down. Only when IPad is used. So any help on rotation would be appreciated.
    As I have no idea how an IPad is used, I can't help you there. Sorry.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I noticed other posts with the same problem. I looked for a rotate button on the toolbar, but did not find one. Just wondering if IPad causes an issue with photo uploads, or I am the one with the issue.
    So any help from anyone would be appreciated on rotating a picture......or can that be only done by a moderator?

good for me.

Quote by visor View Post
    I noticed other posts with the same problem. I looked for a rotate button on the toolbar, but did not find one. Just wondering if IPad causes an issue with photo uploads, or I am the one with the issue.
    So any help from anyone would be appreciated on rotating a picture......or can that be only done by a moderator?
    You have noticed this problem in other threads because other posters don't take the time to rotate their photos before they post them.
    You can do it in your files or you can do it using a photo shop program. When you have the file open, simply right click on a photo or more and then select "rotate photo". You can select either clockwise or counter clockwise.
    I simply saved your photos and rotated them in my files and then re-posted them. You or a moderator are the only ones that are able to edit your posts.
    As I said, I am unfamiliar how IPads are used as I have never looked at one.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast