Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern?

Article about: I have been asked to take this KVK 1st class with swords in part exchange. I am not sure what to make of it. The pin has a number 4 on it as far as I can see, but the top hinge is very slack

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern?

I have been asked to take this KVK 1st class with swords in part exchange. I am not sure what to make of it. The pin has a number 4 on it as far as I can see, but the top hinge is very slack to say the least. So far the items left with me to look at all appear to be out and out fakes or damaged originals. It makes it hard to do the exchange as putting a value on damaged items is so difficult.
    All the best,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern?   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern?  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern?   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern?  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern?   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern?  

Last edited by rbminis; 12-19-2014 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern?
    P
    Many

No opinions?

Looks to be a good zinc S&L but with all the finish gone she's not worth a great deal IMO. With the slack in the hinge I wouldn't be surprised if the pin has been replaced.

Agreed.
    D.

?

Hello,
    It is real, but with no finish it has no value-at least to most serious collectors. You must go for quality.

Regards,
    Jody