Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern, real or repo thanks

Article about: lads any idea if this is the real deal thanks

?

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern, real or repo thanks

lads any idea if this is the real deal thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern, real or repo thanks   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern, real or repo thanks  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern, real or repo thanks  
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-12-2017 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern, real or repo thanks
    P
    Many

Hello Fitzer. I do believe you are ok with this one. If correct I have the maker as Deschler & Sohn, from similar examples I think the reverse set up is good. Compare the block hinge and catch to this example. It would be nice to see a picture with the pin in the closed position. But I give it a guarded thumbs up. Others will chime in if I'm wrong. Best regards.

Brian

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwerten

?

brilliant thanks for the quick reply , is it worth 185?

As with everything price is subject to each individual's want. For me it seems high. I was fortunate that I purchased my KVK1 for nearly nothing. If you are looking for just an award to have in your collection here's a cheaper option with more siverwash present, from a more than reputable dealer. Best of luck and kindest regards.

Brian

The Collector's Guild

?

thanks again brian really appreciate it.

Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry, but this is a fake from what I can see.

The hinge does not look correct and the L/10 should be on the pin.

Can you take a photo of the pin?

/Jonas

Hello Jonas thanks for the correction. I was curious about the position/location of the makers mark, and pin on this example too. In the interest of learning can I ask about the originality of this KVK1 w/o swords, as it is marked in a similar manner? Thank you for your input again. Best regards

Brian

Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 ohne Schwertern L/14 - Orth for review

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    Hello Jonas thanks for the correction. I was curious about the position of the makers mark. And pin on this example too. In the interest of learning can I ask about the originality of this KVK1 w/o swords, as it is marked in a similar manner? Thank you for your input again. Best regards

Brian

Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 ohne Schwertern L/14 - Orth for review
    This L/11 Deumer (not L/14 Orth as stated in the headline) I have already commented on. Actually Deumer marked their crosses both on the backside (most common) and on the pin. There is a lot of makers of the KVK1 that marked their cross on the backside or on the pin.

Look at this site if you want to learn more KVK1 DNA

/Jonas

Thank you again Jonas! Excellent site for reference. So some manufacturers during the LDO period would mark the cross body, while others marked the pin? Honestly that caught me totally off guard. I referenced the L/10 number in conjunction with KVK1 in the search engine and came up with zilch for reference (now I know why), but I got the Deschler LDO manufacture code from germandaggers forum. Searching Deschler KVK's and looking at their hinge and flat wire catch Is what drew me to my incorrect conclusion. Is it possible that they would mark both pin and body, or just one or the other? Thanks again for the information and lesson. Kindest regards.

Brian

Edit: Sorry Jonas I see you already addressed my question in your previous post. Thanks again.

Brian