Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1939 1. Klasse mit Schwertern marked 3 - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I have this cross which is zinc with buntmetal pin and catch. Marked is with number 3 accidentally two times (possible to see on pictures) second marking is soft. But I would like t

?

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1939 1. Klasse mit Schwertern marked 3 - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I have this cross which is zinc with buntmetal pin and catch. Marked is with number 3 accidentally two times (possible to see on pictures) second marking is soft. But I would like to ask you if this is original cross or not.
    Thank you, Mike

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1939 1. Klasse mit Schwertern marked 3 - ask for helpKriegsverdienstkreuz 1939 1. Klasse mit Schwertern marked 3 - ask for helpKriegsverdienstkreuz 1939 1. Klasse mit Schwertern marked 3 - ask for helpKriegsverdienstkreuz 1939 1. Klasse mit Schwertern marked 3 - ask for helpKriegsverdienstkreuz 1939 1. Klasse mit Schwertern marked 3 - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1939 1. Klasse mit Schwertern marked 3 - ask for help
    P
    Many

Hi Mike, looks fine to me.

Typical finish loss for a zink award.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Original and typical Ade has pointed out.
    You can compare with my example with most of the finish remaining posted here. I notice the different hinge set up and the different catch. yours has a commonly seen Deumer style of catch.
    Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1.Klasse mit Schwertern, Wilhelm Deumer, "3"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Hi Ade and Ralph,
    thank you for help,even the condition is not so good as Ralph example I will keep it in my collection. It was for good price.
    Mike

Quote by mike1 View Post
    Hi Ade and Ralph,
    thank you for help,even the condition is not so good as Ralph example I will keep it in my collection. It was for good price.
    Mike
    Congrats!
    It is difficult to find them with any amount of finish remaining, especially from this maker. It took me a long time to get the one I did.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Mike,
    Looks good to me as others have mentioned already. I like this one because of the double stamping, much like errors in coin collecting ...it adds a certain appeal to some and I am one. Congrats!

Iam with the rest.