Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern

Article about: Hi everyone, just bought this rather nice KVK2 from our own Glenn (bigmacglenn1966) and thought I would show everyone. Now i'm not sure if the Josef Andrysek bag is related or not, maybe Gle

Please post them separately next time Doug.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please post them separately next time Doug.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Ralph,
    I think it was a comparison question about the ribbons of the 2 Kvk 2's that had both in the one post. Can't compare if they are not together

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quiet so Phil. I do of course very much respect the instructions and fine work done by Ralph and fellow moderators, but I think it is worth pointing out that I do make a very serious effort to present my posts as well as possible and according to the forum rules. Thanks to everyone who has commented.

Nice

Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    Hi everyone, very pleased with this rather nice KVK2 bought from our own Glenn (bigmacglenn1966) and thought I would show everyone. Now i'm not sure if the Josef Andrysek bag is related or not, maybe Glenn or someone else will let me know.

Also seen here is a well worn KVK that I got when I was a child, and the ring marking on this cross. The mint cross is unmarked. Can anyone tell me if there is significance to the width of the ribbons, as it is different on the two crosses (25mm and 30mm) Any comments welcome. Doug
    Nice

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12