Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?

Article about: I just started my collection and I would like to know if this award is fake or not?!? Sorry for my englesh but I am from Brazil I really need your help

GSK
    ?

You guys are very fast
    I am reading your answers only now. The forum really works lol

Sorry but I am trying to learn how to use the forum as fast as I can

Tanja to all who are helping and Gwar sorri for writing twice

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?
    P
    Many

Nice period origin al piece. Welcome to the Forum. Do not forget to thank all of the members who replied.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

GSK
    ?

Here a focus on #1 stamp as requested
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?  

GSK
    ?

Gwar, KMMorris, Michael, Stewy, Glenn, Griff and Bob Thanks for helping me

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    You have a nice original KVK II without swords made by Deschler and Sohne as the others have said.
    Congratulations on your first!
    While learning how to use the forum, please read this thread and keep it in mind when posting in the Orders and Decorations section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    There are different sections for some of the different awards and I have moved your thread to the correct section.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

GSK
    ?

Thanks so much Ralph

Appreciated your help

KVK by Deschler (mit & ohne Schwerter) come relatively often in mint complete sets to the collectors market. But only a part of the crosses have manufacturers mark on suspension ring. I.e. I have bought a lot of 5 mint KVK mit Schwertern (like here, with packet, ribbon & paper), and only 3 of these were with makers mark. Alle these sets come probably from a big "Deschler Find", discovered in Germany some years ago.

regards
    Tomasz

GSK
    ?

Thanks Tomaz. Can you post a picture of these manufactures marks? and if it hasn't a manufactures marks on suspension ring can be fake or not ? I'm not sure if I understood but as I said before my award has the marking 1 on the ring. I've learned that's marks is from the Deschler manufacturer

Quote by GSK View Post
    Thanks Tomaz. Can you post a picture of these manufactures marks?
    Sure, lower you can see both types of Kriegsverdienstkreuz: mit Schwertern und ohne Schwerter, both by Deschler, with maker's mark.

to be continued
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?  

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?  

Attached Images Attached Images Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake? 
    Last edited by tompress; 07-31-2016 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Additional pictures uploaded

and if it hasn't a manufactures marks on suspension ring can be fake or not ?
    Not, only part of the crosses mady were marked. So, if it hasn't a mark, must NOT be fake (= could be original). Please look at the third cross: it is identical as the first one, but has not maker's mark. And both were bought together, from an old magazin remain.

I'm not sure if I understood but as I said before my award has the marking 1 on the ring. I've learned that's marks is from the Deschler manufacturer
    Yes, manufacturer's mark '1' is for Deschler & Sohn, Munich. Here you can find other MM, by PKZ, LDO and older abbreviations:

Herstellerliste von Orden und Ehrenzeichen

regards
    Tomasz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?   Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, Is it Fake?  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2