Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, marked 37

Article about: wondering if this is real or faked its marked 37 on the ring would anybody know what that number stands for any opinions welcomed thanks

?

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, marked 37

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, marked 37Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, marked 37Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, marked 37Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, marked 37Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, marked 37 wondering if this is real or faked its marked 37 on the ring would anybody know what that number stands for any opinions welcomed thanks
    Last edited by rbminis; 02-15-2015 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Edited title to use correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerter, marked 37
    P
    Many

moved to the Kreigsverdienstkruez subforum in Order and Medals Forum as the SS Forum is not the right place to have maximum replies.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by FOBC View Post
    wondering if this is real or faked its marked 37 on the ring would anybody know what that number stands for any opinions welcomed thanks
    Friend, a 2 minute interweb search gave me the answer, with all due respect, could you not have done the same? Why should others be expected to do the hard yards for you?

?

My search took 1 minute...

Seek and ye shall find.....

WW 2 - Manufacturer and LDO markings
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

FOBC, sorry if your entry to the forum seems like a tough passage, I can assure you most folk here are a helpful bunch but as the saying goes "heavens helps those who help themselves".

Your Kriegsverdienstkreuz is a nice example, I hope it is the first of many more!

Glenn, you'd be absolutely crap in a "Good cop, Bad cop" scenario.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Gotta keep them guessing Ned, un-nerves them...makes them uneasy...