Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse x 3 authentication?

Article about: Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me authenticate a few medals in my collection. Most of what I have was bought many years ago before the Internet was as helpful as it is now! From looking thr

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse x 3 authentication?

Hi all,
    I'm hoping you can help me authenticate a few medals in my collection. Most of what I have was bought many years ago before the Internet was as helpful as it is now! From looking through this forum I'm pretty sure these three kriegsverdienstkreuz medals are original (famous last words...), but I'm not so sure on their ribbons. I'm struggling to find a quick method for authenticating ribbons that don't involve black lights or burning threads. Some of those I have feel smooth but stiff, others are silky, some are just hard and crispy... Is there a way of telling by the way the threads at the edges of the ribbon loop around?

#1.
    Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse x 3 authentication?Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse x 3 authentication?

#2.
    Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse x 3 authentication?Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse x 3 authentication?

#3.

Thanks for your help!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse x 3 authentication?
    P
    Many

Hmm, I should have said 2x Kriegsverdienstkreuz and 1x kriegsverdienstmedaille !

Separate threads please.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)