Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 mit Schwertern, stonemint L/13

Article about: Although I'm in the process of reducing my KvK1 collection, I realised after seeing this one, that I'm still a sucker for the nicest. So cast your eyes upon this, surely one of the mintiest

Default Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 mit Schwertern, stonemint L/13

Although I'm in the process of reducing my KvK1 collection, I realised after seeing this one, that I'm still a sucker for the nicest.

So cast your eyes upon this, surely one of the mintiest crosses you will ever see (except all the other minty ones that I have ha ha).

Textbook L/13 Meybauer along with the original LDO case

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 mit Schwertern, stonemint L/13
    P
    Many

A beautiful example
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

It is in amazing condition ! I'm curious if you display outside of the box or do you maintain it closed inside ? I only ask because I bought an Olympic medal years ago that was as minty as that one and over the years has tarnished, I assume as a result of exposure to the air. I feel like the tomb raider that opens up the sarcophagus and the mummy instantly turns to dust. Sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread but I would like to know how you keep it so pristine.

Cheers, Al

This is what it looked like when I bought it presumably stored in it's original case for decades

Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 mit Schwertern, stonemint L/13Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 mit Schwertern, stonemint L/13

This what it looks like now after displaying it out of it's case for several years
    Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 mit Schwertern, stonemint L/13Kriegsverdienstkreuz Klasse 1 mit Schwertern, stonemint L/13

raz
    ?

Very , very nice indeed . Close the box .

I had the same experience as Al with a mint 1st class spange . Box closed for 25 years , perfect , open to display and within a year almost black . Made me sick .

That's scary just gone & closed the lid on my gold 30! Lovely KVK Jamie, Regards, Paul

?

Oh no , now I’ve gone and created a bunch of closet collectors! Lol, hide your valuables.

Stunning Example!
    It aint getting better than this.

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    That's scary just gone & closed the lid on my gold 30! Lovely KVK Jamie, Regards, Paul
    Haha i did the same with mine Gold 30