Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

KvK 2.Klasse mit Schwertern / Award Doc - Steinhauer & Luck

Article about: After picking up a KVK 2.Klasse mit Schwertern and award doc a month ago, another opportunity came along this week so I picked this one up. Unlike the first one, this one is the standard awa

MAP
    ?

Default KvK 2.Klasse mit Schwertern / Award Doc - Steinhauer & Luck

After picking up a KVK 2.Klasse mit Schwertern and award doc a month ago, another opportunity came along this week so I picked this one up.

Unlike the first one, this one is the standard award document that we are all familiar with. My other award document was more of a hand typed notice held for record keeping.

The KvK itself is unremarkable. Typical Zink with no finish left. Ring is marked "4" (Steinhauer & Lück Lüdenscheld I think)

The award doc is to a Reichsbahn Oberinspektor.

Heinrich Trockels from Hamm (Westphalia). I did a basic Google and while I could not find him I did find what appear to be relatives going back to the 1700's. But not sure if this is a common name.

I hope you enjoy.

My other one is here

Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern

Michael

KvK 2.Klasse mit Schwertern / Award Doc - Steinhauer & LuckKvK 2.Klasse mit Schwertern / Award Doc - Steinhauer & LuckKvK 2.Klasse mit Schwertern / Award Doc - Steinhauer & LuckKvK 2.Klasse mit Schwertern / Award Doc - Steinhauer & Luck
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KvK 2.Klasse mit Schwertern / Award Doc - Steinhauer & Luck
    P
    Many

Surely Hitler didn't sign all of those. Do you find these with some sort of autopen signature then?

Edit: (Just read the little paper tag in the photo, so I guess it was autopen).

MAP
    ?

Quote by avenger View Post
    Surely Hitler didn't sign all of those. Do you find these with some sort of autopen signature then?

Edit: (Just read the little paper tag in the photo, so I guess it was autopen).
    Gotta read the fine print man...it always get you!!! LoL.

Yes, these were all auto pen items. I could see AH sitting there signing a million of these as well as all the other awards...LoL.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Maybe he should have signed them all. He might have valued the lives of his soldiers more in all those pockets he ordered his generals to hold at all costs, which ended up costing all involved, if he sat there all day reading their names.

a nice set.

Another nice one. Excellent pebbling once agine.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Chris.