Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kvk

Article about: Thanks for the info Nick...you are a gent..Cheers Terry.

?

Default Kvk

Hello guys just a quickie!!! I have a KVK without swords marked up 50 is this a right makers mark? & who is the maker? thanks as always for your help Terry. .KvkKvk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kvk
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kvk

I have just hada quick look, the 50's are meant to be rare, also, the one I looked at, the 50 was the opposite way around on the pin, looks promising though !

EDIT maker Karl Gschiermeister

?

Cheers Martin some top dollar info.. I have got a book on KVKs but you can guess where that is?? back in Blighty "UK" so thanks for your help there..I will need to mark that down..Wheres the SKS then??? Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Cheers Martin some top dollar info.. I have got a book on KVKs but you can guess where that is?? back in Blighty "UK" so thanks for your help there..I will need to mark that down..Wheres the SKS then??? Cheers Terry.
    No worries !! SKS is on its way !!!

?

cool look forward to seeing that when it arrives...Thanks again..now get back to work lol.. Cheers Terry.

?

Looks good at first glance Terry but I don't have the means to compare to any others right now. Have you tried a search for '50' in this section?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

It looks ok!

Here is an original to compare

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kvk   Kvk  

Attached Images Attached Images Kvk 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Yeah I have tried to look for 50s on here but I must be doing something wrong??. I've been looking at threads but I can't seem to find the right numbered one!!!! does that make sense or am I talking poo???.....Annoying thing I have a book for these too lol...Being where I am I can't access it!!!!...Thanks for all your help guys , Cheers Terry.

?

Cheers Nick my 50 marking seems to be a different way around?? does that matter?? Cheers Terry.

There are two or three variants with this maker

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast