MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

kvk 2nd class w/swords

Article about: hi guy's, i'm new to this forum and fairly new to collecting!! just a quick question for you experienced collectors i was at a small antiques fair today and came across a stall selling ww2 r

Default kvk 2nd class w/swords

hi guy's, i'm new to this forum and fairly new to collecting!!
    just a quick question for you experienced collectors i was at a small antiques fair today and came across a stall selling ww2 relics, anyway i spotted a kvk 2nd class with swords and as im looking at it the dealer on the next stall says what you looking for???? i said maker marks to which he sneered well i have sold hundreds of those over the years and have not seen one maker marked yet !!!!! well me being a new boy at the collecting game was lost for words because i dont actually no if the kvk's were ever marked!!!, so i'm looking to you boys for a bit of advise here please, i got the medal for £15 pounds sterling bye the way after a bit of bartering, i was quite cheesed off at being sneered at!!!!!!!!! i should have gave him a tap on his hooter really but he will be back up there on the 28th so i might just call in and suprise him, on a serious not its not very encouraging for us newby's to be treated like idiots from assholes like him, regards martin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kvk 2nd class w/swords
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: kvk 2nd class w/swords

If you post some pictures of it someone will tell you if it is a good one. Many were not marked and many had a mark on the suspension ring.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE