Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mint KVK 2. Klasse mit Schwerten, with Ribbon, Packet, and sleeve.

Article about: Another of my recent purchases next to an 88mm shell, it's a mint WMC with swords, which has its packet, sleeve and ribbon. It's marked '1' for Deschler, and with its good condition, I belie

Default Mint KVK 2. Klasse mit Schwerten, with Ribbon, Packet, and sleeve.

Another of my recent purchases next to an 88mm shell, it's a mint WMC with swords, which has its packet, sleeve and ribbon. It's marked '1' for Deschler, and with its good condition, I believe it came from the famous Deschler Hoard. I hope you like it, and I got it for a good price so even better!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	195.3 KB 
ID:	987720   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	172.2 KB 
ID:	987721  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Nice! Thankfully these awards are still readily available in their original envelopes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9991.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	312.0 KB 
ID:	987722

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Nice! Thankfully these awards are still readily available in their original envelopes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9991.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	312.0 KB 
ID:	987722
    Thank you Glenn, I've only just began Award collecting so just getting the basics first, that's a very nice display you have there, is there any chance I can save the photo and use it for future reference as I'd like to set up a display similar?

Help yourself, I am honored and would be very pleased to see your display when it is complete.

Thank you very much, may I ask however, and this'll seem a bit silly, what is the eagle centre top? Does it have something to do with KVKs? I'm not sure myself

Center eagle is a metal adler for the summer tunic (early war parade or 'walking out' tunic as I recall).

The ribbon is simply a single award ribbon bar for the merit medal, either side is the single ribbon bar for the KVK 2nd class with and without swords.

Nice, another one from the recently found Deschler hoard.

Yes Severin, I was astonished at the pictures of it when I was told about it!

Cheers Glenn, I'll try and put one together as soon as I can, selling some items soon, so might put it towards that, the 1st Class ones will be expensive, but not impossible!

This is the zinc variant of the Deschler KVK2, and in nice condition.

/Jonas

Thank you for the kind comment spunkmaja, I didn't know if it was Zinc or Tombak, but I suspected Zinc, just wasn't certain, very happy with it, and it should arrive tomorrow!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast