Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help: fake or original kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerten.

Article about: Hello, i would like to know if this medal is original or fake? it was bought around the 1960...they told me.. for me it looks original but i hope someone can help me thanks everyone.

Default Need help: fake or original kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerten.

Hello, i would like to know if this medal is original or fake? it was bought around the 1960...they told me.. for me it looks original but i hope someone can help me
    thanks everyone.

Need help: fake or original kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerten.Need help: fake or original kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerten.
    Last edited by Adrian; 01-23-2013 at 11:28 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help: fake or original kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerten.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need help: fake or original Medal Cross of Merit of second class War 1939 Germany

its good.

?

Default Re: Need help: fake or original kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerten.

Welcome to the forum, I moved the thread to the Kriegsverdienstkreuz section.

The cross looks like a good original piece in zinc.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Need help: fake or original kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse ohne Schwerten.

Welcome to the forum.
    As said it is a good one.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

thanks for your answers, I was just wondering how you can be sure that my cross is original? is there some clue that you can see? im so ignorant about it, i would like to know it more.. thanks you

Actually there is no 100% guarantee. These crosses are so cheap that making a really good copy will cost much more. So the copies are really bad and it is easy to detect them.

There might even be a makers code number
    stamped on the ring.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by maximilianfirst View Post
    thanks for your answers, I was just wondering how you can be sure that my cross is original? is there some clue that you can see? im so ignorant about it, i would like to know it more.. thanks you
    Experience counts for a lot.....

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....