Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on this War merit Cross Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2

Article about: I ordered this Merit Cross recently and would like to know what others thinks about its origin and date, and of course authenticity. It's marked with what looks like a 7, thanks.

Default Opinions on this War merit Cross Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2

I ordered this Merit Cross recently and would like to know what others thinks about its origin and date, and of course authenticity. It's marked with what looks like a 7, thanks.

Opinions on this War merit Cross Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on this War merit Cross Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2
    P
    Many

From what I can see from pictures of this size, the ribbon appears to be of the correct weave. The medal itself appears okay to me as well, with nothing standing out as majorly wrong.

Be sheer coincidence, the one example I own is by the same maker. Here, for comparison:

Opinions on this War merit Cross Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2Opinions on this War merit Cross Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2Opinions on this War merit Cross Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2Opinions on this War merit Cross Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2

B.B.

Perfect Example! Thanks