Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

21st Panzer Division, 3rd Recon battalion, 1st company introduction

Article about: Hi all, Some of you already know my group who reenacts the Afrika Korp during its good as well as its bad times. if you want to know a little more about us, read on: We're a bunch of blokes

Default 21st Panzer Division, 3rd Recon battalion, 1st company introduction

Hi all,

Some of you already know my group who reenacts the Afrika Korp during its good as well as its bad times. if you want to know a little more about us, read on:

We're a bunch of blokes (about 15 of us) who were all in different re-enactment societies in New Zealand. things for us however got a little too "political". we realised we weren't enjoying it. petty problems people had, membership fees, the hassle of it all. So some of us got together (i joined later) and founded this seperate unit.

we will soon have a webpage up and running, but for now have a webpage on facebook: http://http://www.facebook.com/#!/pa...61286303903741

here are a few photos of us:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 21st Panzer Division, 3rd Recon battalion, 1st company introduction   21st Panzer Division, 3rd Recon battalion, 1st company introduction  

21st Panzer Division, 3rd Recon battalion, 1st company introduction   21st Panzer Division, 3rd Recon battalion, 1st company introduction  

21st Panzer Division, 3rd Recon battalion, 1st company introduction   21st Panzer Division, 3rd Recon battalion, 1st company introduction  

21st Panzer Division, 3rd Recon battalion, 1st company introduction  

Default Re: 21st Panzer Division, 3rd Recon battalion, 1st company introduction

last link didnt work, try this one: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Awesome stuff, it looks like you guys have a great unit!

Thanks, I'm glad to be in it!!!