Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

battle of the Bulge reenactment december 15- 16 2012 in Recogne near Foy

Article about: Wish I could've been there too, looks like it would have been great. Brad.

Default battle of the Bulge reenactment december 15- 16 2012 in Recogne near Foy

hi everyone

my group Duty First is organizing one of the biggest ww2 battle of the Bulge in europe in the Villages of Recogne and Cobru near Foy in Belgium ,anyone interested have to come and see this .More than 300 reenactors ,germans and paratroopers . Here is the latest version of the poster, and we can confirm that there will be about Recogne / Cobru, the presence of two tanks of the Battle of the Bulge, namely M18 Hell Cat & Panzer V Panther.
    check the links below

Recogne 1945-2012 - YouTube

Default Re: battle of the Bulge reenactment december 15- 16 2012 in Recogne near Foy

The locals are going to love that!!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Default Re: battle of the Bulge reenactment december 15- 16 2012 in Recogne near Foy

oh yes indeed !! and there is gonna have a lot's of snow

Quote by escouade View Post
    oh yes indeed !! and there is gonna have a lot's of snow
    You need that snow! Wouldn't be quite the same without it

Wish I could be there to see it, sound amazing !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

last year we did it without snow you're right it wasn't the same ! but was still freezing cold - 10 !! too bad you can't come to see it , but we have a huge plan for 2014 !!!i think it is gonna be the biggest event ever !!

?

You have a very long way to travel from Japan!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

The locals are going to love that!! Without snow of course!

Wish I could be there! Let me know way in advance for next year. Something to plan for.

looked like there were plenty of friendly fire jobs.

?

I will be there this weekend! Will post some picture's if the organisers don't.

regards Menno

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast