Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bushey Hall: 14th/15th April 2012.

Article about: Our first event of the show season kicks off next weekend. Forties Family Experience Christmas Events at 1940s House/2009 It will be good to out sleeping under canvas and sitting around the

Default Bushey Hall: 14th/15th April 2012.

Our first event of the show season kicks off next weekend.

Forties Family Experience Christmas Events at 1940s House/2009

It will be good to out sleeping under canvas and sitting around the camp fire again.

Some of our guys from the show last year.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bushey Hall: 14th/15th April 2012.   Bushey Hall: 14th/15th April 2012.  

Bushey Hall: 14th/15th April 2012.   Bushey Hall: 14th/15th April 2012.  

Bushey Hall: 14th/15th April 2012.   Bushey Hall: 14th/15th April 2012.  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Bushey Hall: 14th/15th April 2012.

I wish I was there Perhaps one day.

I bet you are going to have a blast

Cheers, Pat

Hi Pat, it is a nice setting for us in a small wood.

All the proceeds are for a childrens charity too.

Not a big event, but ran by re-enactors for re-enactors in aid of a good cause.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I might be able to get over there Ade, its not far from me really 45mins drive at the most

Hi Dave, it would be great to see you. It is a nice little event. Lez has only has her leg out of plaster for 48 hours but she is hoping to make it.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thats great, hope she makes it, she ought to bring the cast, have everyone sign it , in Russian, lol, , yeah it would be good to get out there, i did some filming around there for a period costume drama many years ago, same location different costume lol
    hope to see you there
    cheers Dave

Hi Dave, the cast is gone, it was bright purple! I think I may have to make her a period walking stick/crutch from a branch.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thats what you get for your sins, i told you , trip wire at the top of the stairs, not halfway down, much more effective ( dont let Lez see this, that bloody great pan of hers looks heavy) lol

Just to confirm Lez & I will be at this event this weekend.

Cheers, Ade.

Some photos from last weekends event can now be seen on our unit website:

2012 Bushey Hall

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast