Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buying Uniforms

Article about: I Am Interested In Wanting To Get Involved With Reliving History On WW2 And Was Interested On The USA 82 /101 Airborne And British Army . How Do I Go About Getting To Purches Uniforms To Wea

Cowboyo
    ?

Default Buying Uniforms

I Am Interested In Wanting To Get Involved With Reliving History On WW2 And Was Interested On The USA 82 /101 Airborne And British Army .
    How Do I Go About Getting To Purches Uniforms To Wear And How Much Am I Looking At To Start Me Off

Thank You For Your Help And Advices

Default Re: Buying Uniforms

You looking for modern copies of uniforms or genuine era uniforms... if its genuine... I hope you read up first and save up too

Before you buy anything, join a group. All groups will have recommended suppliers who have the correct gear. There is nothing worse than buying gear only later to find out that the group you join do not like it.

What part of the world are you in? If the UK, I can point you in the right direction.

Cheers, Ade.

Cowboyo
    ?

I Am In North Wales At The Moment Only Temporarily And I Am Looking At Around WW1/2 As Very Interested In The History About Both Wars

Thank You For Getting Back To Me

For WW1 and WW2 reproduction British uniforms and equipment of the very highest standard go here:

Pegasus Militaria

The site owner, Steve, is a good friend of mine and his products are accepted by all the best groups as they are the finest available. Like all things you get what you pay for. You might see cheaper but the quality will be nothing like.

Cheers, Ade.

Cowboyo
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    For WW1 and WW2 reproduction British uniforms and equipment of the very highest standard go here:

Pegasus Militaria

The site owner, Steve, is a good friend of mine and his products are accepted by all the best groups as they are the finest available. Like all things you get what you pay for. You might see cheaper but the quality will be nothing like.

Cheers, Ade.

I Checked Your Link Out Ade And Only Got The Part Of The Home Page It Would Nor Go Any Further

Just do a search and you will find the site. I don't know why the link is not opening?

Cheers, Ade.

Reg
    ?

Shu mai cowboio

I think Soldier of Fortune | Secure Online Catalogue have a large shop just off the A55 in Corwen recently opened, not the cheepest but they have a huge range of ww2 Brit and US stuff. Keep meaning to nip in sometime im up that way again. They have a list of re-enactment groups on their webpage too, Ade's advice was spot on about probably joining a group first though.

Hwyl
    Reg

Cowboyo
    ?

Iawn Diolch Reg

Thank You Reg And Ade ,I Have Been In touch With A Friend Of Mine Who Dose Re-enactment And He Put Me In The Right Direction And Put Me On Soldier Of Fortune At Corwen So Now Must Plan A Trip Up There To Have A Look Around To Get Some Ideas I Also Told Him I Would Join His Group And He Could Advise Me On What And Not To Get I Can Not Do Anything About It Yet As Waiting To Here If I Can Get A Grant For A Course I Want To Do In May First
    Fingers Crossed I Hope To Meet A Good Few Of You On The Battle Field
    Hwyl Iawn
    Cowboyo ( Gwyn )

Reg
    ?

Dim prob, Pob Luk.

Reg

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast