Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

fort indiantown gap pa usa ?

Article about: is anyone going to the fort indiantown gap pa usa event jan 22 - 27 as a reenactor or even just as public to watch or go to the flea market on the day or days its open to the public im gonna

Default fort indiantown gap pa usa ?

is anyone going to the fort indiantown gap pa usa event jan 22 - 27 as a reenactor or even just as public to watch or go to the flea market on the day or days its open to the public im gonna be there as a reenactor and just wondering if anyone els is going to be there
    Last edited by ripndip; 01-13-2013 at 10:56 PM.

?

Default Re: fort indiantown gap pa usa ?

Went all the time on friday when it was a Federal post. Now that it is a state post no way. Now you have to be a member to go to the sales friday. I am not paying to be a member just to shop. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

My father is buried there at the national cemetary, I didnt know about this event I will have to look into it more. Can you post a link for me please?

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    My father is buried there at the national cemetary, I didnt know about this event I will have to look into it more. Can you post a link for me please?
    Battle of the Bulge : World War II : Living History Week :: Home

Quote by rra227 View Post
    Went all the time on friday when it was a Federal post. Now that it is a state post no way. Now you have to be a member to go to the sales friday. I am not paying to be a member just to shop. Rich A. in Pa.
    thats crazy i didn't know that this gonna be my first time there how much is it to be a member because if it wasn't to much it would make sense like some shows that are in hotels with entrance fees but if its more then a couple bucks theres no point

Thanks for the link, I will def make the drive down on saturday, if weather permits, sounds like a fun day for the family, my 5 yr old will enjoy it almost as much me!

?

You have to pay like a re-enactor does. You need that identification card.I do not think you can go to the tank park and take pics any more, let alone go for rides. I have a pic of 2 of my friends working on one of their tanks. There are no more outside vendors. It is not what it was 30 or so years ago. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Quote by rra227 View Post
    You have to pay like a re-enactor does. You need that identification card.I do not think you can go to the tank park and take pics any more, let alone go for rides. I have a pic of 2 of my friends working on one of their tanks. There are no more outside vendors. It is not what it was 30 or so years ago. Rich A. in Pa.
    ya thats not worth it

- - Updated - -

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    Thanks for the link, I will def make the drive down on saturday, if weather permits, sounds like a fun day for the family, my 5 yr old will enjoy it almost as much me!
    thats sounds cool im with the 101st maybe ill see you there