Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Helmet covers

Article about: It looks like he has one of the pocket on top of his helmet I agree on the pic Mark

Default Re: Helmet covers

Looks great Dan. I think the clean wire looks OK as they had and used galvanised wire at the time.

?

Great job to Lars , Anna and all the great weathering done by you guys! I just noticed this thread and read the whole thing! Then I wished I saw it when there was a chance I could get one for myself...not often this chance comes along but I'm happy for my colleagues here!
    Dean.

?

How about surgical tubing ? I put it on my cover..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet covers  

Quote by Dean View Post
    Great job to Lars , Anna and all the great weathering done by you guys! I just noticed this thread and read the whole thing! Then I wished I saw it when there was a chance I could get one for myself...not often this chance comes along but I'm happy for my colleagues here!
    Dean.
    dean have a look in the classified ads i believe lars will make more as and when required ,if you give him the helmet size ,im really tempted myself and most likely will in the near future
    Regards James

Quote by col james View Post
    dean have a look in the classified ads i believe lars will make more as and when required ,if you give him the helmet size ,im really tempted myself and most likely will in the near future
    All I will say is "GO FOR IT" Col James and Dean!! Lars and Anna have done a great job with these covers.The work that goes into these makes the asking price worth every penny(genuine Wehrmacht thread!).Also they will post it to you as soon as it's ready and let you know it's on it's way,you can't ask more than that!Once you get your ageing hats on these covers look great,mines covering up a DOUBLE DECAL M35,thats how much I like it!!! Leon.

great stuff leon ,your finished example is inspiring ,and when funds allow i will place an order ,cheers james
    Regards James

Quote by col james View Post
    great stuff leon ,your finished example is inspiring ,and when funds allow i will place an order ,cheers james
    Great stuff Col!!! Crack on,get one,weather one and enjoy one,you will not regret it!!! Leon.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share my helmet cover, and my attempt to "age and weather" it. Big thanks to Leon (FALLSCHIRMJAGER) for his advice, tips and inspiration, and of course Lars and Anna for their amazing handy work.

I actually got the cheese grater onto mine while the wife wasn't looking
    Still need to dirty it up a bit, but I think it looks pretty cool!

Regards,

Mark

Helmet covers
    Helmet covers
    Helmet covers
    Helmet covers

Looks great Mark! I will have to get on and install mine when I have the time, will go well with alot of things I have.

Jason

That's looking great Mark!! A bit of dirt and grime then your well on the way to that "STALINGRAD" look. Leon.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast