Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Collecting and Re-enacting

Article about: Hi, I'm a collector in England, my main interests are flight clothing and equipment, especially aircraft servicing items, I also do re-enacting to show off some of my collection to as wider

Default Luftwaffe Collecting and Re-enacting

Hi, I'm a collector in England, my main interests are flight clothing and equipment, especially aircraft servicing items, I also do re-enacting to show off some of my collection to as wider an audience as possible. My website is Luftwaffe Airfield Re-enactment Group , the group was started by myself and a fellow collector, if there are any Uk based collectors out there who'd be interested in joining us, please get in touch.

Default Re: Luftwaffe Collecting and Re-enacting

Great stuff You need to bring your superb LARG up North some time

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Nick, it's been a while coming, but we will be displaying at the Lytham St Annes Spitfire event on August 17th/18th, I hope to have a lot of my kit there and possibly some other stuff if I can get to Germany to collect it before the show, Regards, Mike.