Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Military Odyssey

Article about: Popped down to the Kent county show ground for this years Military Odyssey on the 27th August (just missed that bridge collapse on the M20 fortunately) a show for reanactors from all periods

Default Military Odyssey

Popped down to the Kent county show ground for this years Military Odyssey on the 27th August (just missed that bridge collapse on the M20 fortunately) a show for reanactors from all periods of History going right back to the Vikings (There was even a Viking longship) . There was Militaria galore , I personally was after a nice minty Verwundetenabzeichen in gold found a 30 marked one ,lovely condition, not cheap (to be fair there were no bargains that I saw) didn't like the rear pin set up so no deal . Any how here's a few pics I took on my phone sorry about the quality. Regards,Paul

Military OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary OdysseyMilitary Odyssey

?

What a great variety of uniforms and equipment from different time periods. Some of the pic's looks like battle engagements. So was there the smell of cordite in the air????

Great pic's!!! Thanks for sharing your great time

Semper Fi
    Phil

Love the camel!.....

CBH
    ?

Great shots , my favourite was the Panther model with the Sergeant-Major and the Fuhrer coming up the rear .

?

I didnt make it this year but next year I think I will skip War & Peace and go here instead.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    What a great variety of uniforms and equipment from different time periods. Some of the pic's looks like battle engagements. So was there the smell of cordite in the air????

Great pic's!!! Thanks for sharing your great time

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Definitely the smell of cordite and powder Phil ,Regards,Paul

Thanks for the photos, especially the one of 2nd Guards. The group has lots of younger members now and this is really encouraging, plus it looks better!

I missed it this year due to work...
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Great photos. Would love to see one of these near me.

I did not realize the US Civil war had so many reenactors over there.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I was surprised to see as much interest in the American civil war myself.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast