Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

OST front Reenactment USA

Article about: Hey, here are some photos of an event i was at. I will post more, when i get more time. At Ostfront battles we are the Groβdeutschland Division. If you look close you can see GD shoulde

Default OST front Reenactment USA

Hey,
    here are some photos of an event i was at. I will post more, when i get more time. At Ostfront battles we are the Groβdeutschland Division. If you look close you can see GD shoulder boards and Cufftitles.

Thanks for looking

OST front Reenactment USAOST front Reenactment USAOST front Reenactment USAOST front Reenactment USAOST front Reenactment USA

Default Re: OST front Reenactment USA

Very nice, they almost look like originals!

Ironically, there is a Großdeutschland unit here in PA and they will be at the Ostfront event here in April.

Yep that what i was shooting for. Funny enough we talked a little about the other GD unit on the east coast. This is our seconday thing

Great pictures, they really look like old photographs. How did you make them look like that? With the help of photoshop?
    I have never been to a reenactment event yet, but I'm interested to do so, but I'm not sure where I should start, because the whole topic is so big and there is also a big community!

brilliant photos thanks for sharing looks like a good event as well

Quote by wimmema View Post
    Great pictures, they really look like old photographs. How did you make them look like that? With the help of photoshop?
    I have never been to a reenactment event yet, but I'm interested to do so, but I'm not sure where I should start, because the whole topic is so big and there is also a big community!
    I used a knock off of photo shop, edited it a little and added a little blur to it. I highly encourge people to reenact because it good learning experince and you also get to meet other collector. Usally there is a Overall group over the units. Just look it up in your area where ever you live. And thanks

Talltom thanks

Here few more
    OST front Reenactment USAOST front Reenactment USAOST front Reenactment USAOST front Reenactment USAOST front Reenactment USAOST front Reenactment USA