Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polish Soldier's Brand canned rations found in local market

Article about: I was shopping in my local market and found these Polish ration style canned meat products on the shelf this looks like something the military would use in the field? these would be nice for

Cool Polish Soldier's Brand canned rations found in local market

I was shopping in my local market and found these Polish ration style canned meat products on the shelf

this looks like something the military would use in the field? these would be nice for reenactors to carry in their pack
    Attached Images Attached Images Polish Soldier's Brand canned rations found in local market  Polish Soldier's Brand canned rations found in local market 

?

Default Re: Polish Soldier's Brand canned rations found in local market

I was out working with the polish Army back in 1994?? & their rations weren't like that lol...Not bad food at all.. I didn't mind it!! It came around on a back of a lorry,bread roll,strong coffee,tin of meat,a massive gherkin???. & that was you until the next meal!!! You had to eat fast as the Mozzies would eaten it for you.lol... Cheers Terry.

Default Re: Polish Soldier's Brand canned rations found in local market

Nothing at all to do with the Polish armed forces!.....