Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red October

Article about: This is a small event held at the National Tramway Museum: http://www.tramway.co.uk/events/red-oktober A few of us from our group, 2nd Guards, will be attending along with comrades who do Ea

Default Red October

This is a small event held at the National Tramway Museum:

http://www.tramway.co.uk/events/red-oktober

A few of us from our group, 2nd Guards, will be attending along with comrades who do East German NVA.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Red October

You were in the forces Ade?

No, my interest has only ever been in WW2.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

We had a really good day. A great little event and one we will do again next year.

Here is a superb ( well i think) photo taken by one of our group members. The day was foggy to start with and very atmospheric. Here are some of our group in a wartime GAZ 67b Jeep. Several people have said this could have been taken in Vienna circa 1945....The tram in the background is German but actually post war . But I love the pic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Red October  

That is a great pic Ade! I bet you all had a blast.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

It was great show. The museum is good day out in it's own right. Lots to look at for anyone interested in mechanical things ( Count me in) Comrades who do NVA put on a good display of kit and vehicles. There was a nice pre war Czech tram which we had our pic taken with too. A nice relaxed event.

Cheers, Ade.

That is a great pic, it looks like it is taken straight from a wartime magazine!

The local press took this pic of some of our group. Line up for a mug shot I think

"The class traitor is ......."

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Red October  

Just for fun I ran them both through a Japanese site which ages pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Red October   Red October  

Wow that looks very cool Ade

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast