Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

reenacment shops wanted

Article about: Hi all, this is my first thread on this forum. I´m looking for a reenacment shops to finish my M44 jacket. i have some shops at my database but i need more because i can´t find a nice triang

?

Default reenacment shops wanted

Hi all,

this is my first thread on this forum.
    I´m looking for a reenacment shops to finish my M44 jacket.
    i have some shops at my database but i need more because i can´t find a nice triangular breast eagle.

any help much apreciated.
    regards
    JAvi

Default Re: reenacment shops wanted

Javi, try these, they sell everything and good quality

Welcome to Richard A Underwood Militaria

or

Soldier of Fortune

Hope this helps
    Ben

?

thank you very much Ben!!! this info is very helpful!!

You are welcome my friend
    Ben

?

I've tried to contact RU in the past but got late replies and then odd requests...

I'd recommend these guys: www.gd43.com

I was looking for a custom repro for a summer waffen SS hat and a bergmütze and they did an outstanding job, just following my requirements and from the pictures I sent them.
    Their prices are also very reasonable : $50 for a finished cap!

?

thank you very much Matt,

i have been dealing with At the Front Militaria but i have had very bad experiences, the items are good but the deal was very bad.

First they charge me 48$ of shipping to Spain!! with UPS,
    here i have had great problems with UPS. the packet arrives after 8 days,... my items were 55€ and i have paid 60€ of shipping and custom fees!!!
    absolutely i don´t recommed UPS.

?

I will create opinion by the service itself. The postage is the second: you can pay, or say that this is too much for you.
    This doesen't create opinion about the service at all- then we can say UPS is not good- I don't recommend, or?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Hi Dimas,

I did my order by one order-form in their page, then you give they the credit card number to pay with paypal.
    I was waiting some days to receive one invoice via email with the total amount with the shipping included, but this didn´t happen.
    When i went to my bank office i saw that 88€ were deduced from my account. and then i sent an email to the shop answering why the shipping cost were so expensive.

the problem was that the shop doesn´t send me a invoice via email with the total amount to decline the order.

then after the shipping, i had a lot of problems with UPS here in Spain...( customs, etc...)

HerrHenke
    ?

Have you tried Nicholas Morigi - he's perhaps the best supplier of insignia

THE BEST QUALITY SELECTION OF SUPERIOR QUALITY WWII MILITARY INSIGNIA & AWARDS IN EUROPE!

I've not been let down by much of his stuff in the past.

Neil.

Nicholas Morigi is one of the best out there, never had any problems with him

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast