Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reenacting Sani Impression.

Article about: Hey everyone this is what I am using for my SS Sani impression for in the field use. What do you think? I am not fond of the two pouch look. But what else do you think I could use? Did they

Default Reenacting Sani Impression.

Hey everyone this is what I am using for my SS Sani impression for in the field use. What do you think? I am not fond of the two pouch look. But what else do you think I could use? Did they have a medic bag like the corpsman's did in the Navy? And would it be legit to use some GI bandages/sulfa powder inside of the Sani pouch? for looks. Reenacting Sani Impression.

Default Re: Reenacting Sani Impression.

I know nothing about Waffen-SS medics, but isn't it a bit odd that a medic would wear a camo smock? I would expect him to wear just a wool tunic. Just my opinion, what do you think?

I have picture proof of SS Medics wearing smocks. They wore the same stuff as Infantryman minus weapons except for a sidearm at times.

Reenacting Sani Impression.

Same here Mo camo smock is little off i would think. Btw the only SS unit i heard in texas is the 1st SS. There is a lot more stuff in being a medic.

I pefer the two pouch look, you also need your basics, bread bag, canteen bayonet, gasmask canister. If eastfront event, you can carry a pistol.

We have two medics in my unit and they have it down. They have wound cards, malaria cards they hand out to us. each one carries a sergine (excuse my spelling) with out needels. It filled with water and will give you a shot depending on how bad the wound is.

you also need medic helmet

this may help
    Complete Medic Fieldgear Set

I have an entire SS field impression, Just not showing it in pic. I just wanted info on extra stuff as in what type of gear they would carry in the pouch ect ect. I am no longer 1SS in TX.
    Trust me I have everything I need for this impression except some of the small items as in certain ID cards. ect ect

Sorry not that i aware of, my main impression is Schutze

Always loved those camo smocks!
    I used to wear one to go to school , I found it pretty cool!
    Yes , it was a original. I think they were already copyied at that time ( midd '70 ties!) but it was easyer to find a original!
    I think they must have cost like 3 to 400 euro at that time...
    cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris