Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stalingrad Helmet Cover - Another from Lars

Article about: Hi Guys Just received my helmet cover from Lars and I am very happy with it. The helmet is a M-35 EF66 shell. I was going to do the water/dry technique to snug it up some but after putting i

Default Stalingrad Helmet Cover - Another from Lars

Hi Guys

Just received my helmet cover from Lars and I am very happy with it. The helmet is a M-35 EF66 shell.
    I was going to do the water/dry technique to snug it up some but after putting it on, I think I like this look.

Here are some quick pics.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad Helmet Cover - Another from Lars   Stalingrad Helmet Cover - Another from Lars  

Stalingrad Helmet Cover - Another from Lars  

Default Re: Stalingrad Helmet Cover - Another from Lars

Very nice fischer!
    It doesn't look like an Infanterie Sturmabzeichen to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for posting fischer Nice band you have found to fit round the helmet.

I have tried to make them look as "field made" as possible. So the fit is not "perfect". They are also hand stitched with original WH feldgrau repair thread

Regards, Lars

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Very nice fischer!
    It doesn't look like an Infanterie Sturmabzeichen to me.
    Ralph.
    How about yours Ralph? Did you get it yet? Sorry if you have written me and told you did LOL I have a LOT of work at the moment so...

Regards, Lars

Hi Ralph

Oops...I forgot to include this one ;-)

Best Regards, fischer

Stalingrad Helmet Cover - Another from LarsStalingrad Helmet Cover - Another from Lars

Nice to see another of these Looks good mate. I still need a rubber band for mine, I have wire on it at the moment. Is that a real IAB you happened to find like that or a copy that you 'adjusted'?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    How about yours Ralph? Did you get it yet? Sorry if you have written me and told you did LOL I have a LOT of work at the moment so...

Regards, Lars
    Hello Lars,
    Not yet, but I expect it any time now.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hello Lars,
    Not yet, but I expect it any time now.
    Ralph.
    Thinking about how good your models look, i am sure you will come up with something good

Regards, Lars

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Nice to see another of these Looks good mate. I still need a rubber band for mine, I have wire on it at the moment. Is that a real Infanterie Sturmabzeichen you happened to find like that or a copy that you 'adjusted'?
    Thanks...I am happy with it.

The Infanterie Sturmabzeichen is a real example and it was like this when I got it. It is attributed to the firm of Otto Schickle but also referred to as a BHMayer design.

Here is a better scan along with one that is still intact.

Best Regards, fischer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stalingrad Helmet Cover - Another from Lars   Stalingrad Helmet Cover - Another from Lars  

did Fischer survive the war any one know?.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast